Django 4 and Python Full-Stack Developer Masterclass. Learn the entire technology stack to create beautiful and responsive websites with Python and Django!
What you’ll learn
- Learn to use HTML
- Create responsive layouts with Bootstrap
- Style your website with CSS
- Understand static website elements like HTML, CSS, and landing pages.
- Learn to use Django function based views
- Use the Django Template Language to interact with the front-end from Django
- Use Django Models to interact with SQL backend databases
- Learn to use advanced class based views to quickly create websites
- Use Django’s built-in authentication and administration systems
- Learn to use Django Forms
- Create relationships between model tables in the database
- No programming experience is needed! Just make sure you have full permissions on your computer to install Visual Studio Code and Python
Django 4 and Python Course Description
Welcome to the best online course for learning how to create websites using Python and Django! In this course, we take you from zero to hero in web development with Django!
We will teach you the latest technologies for building great web applications with Python 3 and Django! But we don’t just teach that, we also teach the Front End technologies you need to know, including HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap. This course can be your one-stop shop for everything you need! It will serve as a useful reference for many of your questions as you begin your journey in becoming a web developer!
This course is designed so that anyone can learn how to become a web developer. We teach you how to program by using HD Video Lectures, Walkthrough Code Projects, Exercises, Concept Presentation Slides, Downloadable Code Notes, Reading Assignments, and much more!
Here is just a small sampling of the topics included in this course:
- Django Basics
- Understanding Django Views
- Django Template Language
- Django Forms
- Django Admin and Customization
- Django Class-Based Views
- User Authentication
- and much, much more!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Web Development who want to use Python and Django to create websites