Python Data Structures A to Z - MJWebHacks
- Should be familiar with Python programming fundamentals such as how to use variables and functions.
- Alternatively, if you are already proficient with another language and are just starting to learn Python as a second language you could probably keep up with this course.
This course combines conceptual lectures to explain how a data structure works, and code lectures that walk through how to implement a data structure in Python code. All the code lectures are based on Python 3 code in a Jupyter notebook. All the code and presentations are available for download on Github.
Data structures covered in this course include native Python data structures String, List, Tuple, Set, and Dictionary, as well as Stacks, Queues, Heaps, Linked Lists, Binary Search Trees, and Graphs.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner or intermediate Python programmers who want to gain a solid understanding of data structures.
- Anyone who already knows another programming language and wants to learn general data structures used in programming, while learning Python.
- This course will prepare students for an algorithms course.